"Non Omnis Moriar" - Horace

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

In filming this first project, I ran into much more difficulty than I thought. I attempted to operate both the camera and a shotgun mic mounted on a boom pole. I also had a light on a stand I needed to move around depending on where in the office I was shooting. This is because i wanted to keep the office dark, but not too dark so that it made it hard for the camera to pick up quality images of what I was filming. One of the shots I feel is a little too well lit. It wasnt easy to handle both the boom and the camera, but I made it work. One or two shots I caught my reflection in and had to either reshoot or fix in post. The large amount of windows and glass in the office made for an interesting, yet experience filled shoot when it came to figuring out how to position the camera around so many reflections without catching any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment